Betfair sign-up offer – Bet £10 on first Newmarket race and get £60 in free bets
Bet through the card at Newmarket on Friday with Betfair’s new customer sign-up offer
There is more top class horse racing awaiting punters at Newmarket on Friday as the July Festival continues into a second day and new Betfair customers have a great opportunity to take advantage of a fantastic Betfair sign-up offer to bet through the Newmarket card with bookies’ money.
After an exciting first day of flat racing action on Thursday as the Newmarket July Festival got uderway there is more to look forward to on Friday and leading bookmaker Betfair have again come up trumps with their latest new customer Betfair sign-up offer which grants new customers the chance to bet through the day one card for just a tenner!
If you missed the opportunity to get in on this great offer on Thursday then make sure you don’t miss the second day of Newmarket where there is Group One action on the card with the Falmouth Stakes and the Betfair sign-up offer for new customers can see you bet through Friday’s seven-race card for just an initial £10 stake.
Bet £10 on the first Newmarket race and get £60 in free bets
As with day one of the Newmarket July Festival, Friday’s second day also kicks off at 1.20pm with a competitive maiden contest for colts and geldings, after which there is some classy Group race action featured on the seven-race card including the Group Two Duchess Of Cambridge Stakes (2.25pm) and the main event of the day which is the Group One Falmouth Stakes.
The ITV Racing cameras will have the best of the day’s action from Flat HQ once more where the action unfolds again on the July Course rather than the Rowley Mile allowing punters to keep tabs on their picks through the card and hopefully roar them home to victory!
And using the Betfair sign-up offer to bet through the card you could be quids in by betting £10 on Friday’s first race at Newmarket to unlock £60 in free bets to use on the remainder of the card – a free tenner for every other race!
How do I get £60 in free bets to use at Newmarket?
It is quick and easy to sign up for a new Betfair account and it won’t take long before you’re playing with bookies’ cash if getting in on the act and taking advantage of the Betfair sign-up offer for Newmarket.
To get started simply click this link or on any of the Betfair sign-up offer banners on the page to be taken to the dedicated offer sign-up page; once there register the required details and use promo code ZSKAIS in the relevant field to activate the offer.
Once registered, deposit and place a minimum £10 cash bet in the ‘Win/Each-way’ market on the opening race of the Newmarket racecard which is due to get underway at 1.20pm. Your bet should be at odds of at least 1/5 (1.2 digital odds) to qualify.
As soon as that bet has settled – and hopefully won to return an instant profit – you’ll be credited with £60 of free bets to use on the rest of the racecard – that’s a free tenner for every remaining race on the card!
Betfair sign-up offer terms and conditions
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
- Open a new account using promo code ZSKAIS.
- Deposit a minimum of £10 via Cards or ApplePay. Credit Card deposits are not available to accounts registered in the UK.
- Place a single Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) £10 bet, at minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2 decimal), on the 13:20 Newmarket ‘Win Each Way’ market, Friday 9 July.
- Your qualifying bet will be the first bet struck that meets the above criteria.
- In-running bets do not count for this purposes of this promotion, nor will Cashed Out and Partially Cashed Out bets.
- After the qualifying bet has settled you will receive a £5 free bet for each of the remaining Newmarket races on Friday 9th July. No free bet will be issued for the qualifying 1.20 Newmarket race; the qualifying bet must be funded in cash from your account to be eligible.
- The free bets can be used on the ‘Win/Each-way’ markets only.
See here for full terms and conditions and to sign up for this top Betfair new customer offer.