It’s the final day of the Premier League season on Sunday and we’ve picked out a HUGE 6860/1 acca, featuring all ten games!
Check out our reasoning behind each pick, or simply add it straight to your Skybet betslip HERE
If you don’t have a Skybet account, sign up here and place ANY bet to get £30 in FREE BETS! (T&C’s Apply – see bottom of article).
Arsenal vs Everton – BTTS (4/5 )
- BTTS has come in for Arsenal’s last three Home games.
- Arsenal haven’t kept a clean sheet in their last 9 matches.
- Everton have scored in 8 of their last 10 games.
- Everton conceded in 22 of their last 23 away games in all competitions.
Brentford vs Leeds – Brentford To Win (11/8)
- Brentford in excellent form, winning 7 of their last 10 PL games.
- Brentford won three of their last four home matches.
- Leeds have failed to win any of their last five matches.
- Brentford won three of the last five H2H’s against Leeds at home.
Brighton vs West Ham – Draw (12/5)
- Last six H2H’s have been draws.
- Brighton have drawn 7 of their last 15 games at home.
- Both teams drew in their last game.
Burnley vs Newcastle – Newcastle/Draw Double Chance (4/6)
- Newcastle unbeaten in last five H2H’s vs Burnley.
- Newcastle won the reverse fixture 1-0, their first win of the season.
- Burnley haven’t won in their last three games.
- Newcastle won 5 of their last 7 games (defeats against Man City + Liverpool).
Chelsea vs Watford – Chelsea To Win + BTTS (9/4)
- Chelsea have conceded in four of their last six matches.
- Watford have scored in four of their last six matches.
- Watford have lost four of their last five away matches.
- Chelsea won the reverse fixture 2-1 earlier this season.
Crystal Palace vs Man Utd – Crystal Palace To Win (2/1)
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their last seven home matches in all competitions (including winning three of their last four).
- Man Utd lost their last five away games.
- Crystal Palace have only lost three home games in 2022 so far (vs West Ham, Liverpool + Chelsea).
Leicester vs Southampton – Leicester To Win + BTTS (9/4)
- Leicester won two of their last three matches.
- Southampton failed to win any of their last five games, losing four of them.
- Leicester scored in 12 of their last 13 home Premier League matches.
- Saints have scored in 8 of their last 11 games.
Liverpool vs Wolves – Liverpool To Win To Nil (8/11)
- Liverpool have won four of the last five H2H’s to nil.
- Last three H2H’s at Anfield Liverpool have won to nil.
- Liverpool won four of their last five home Premier League games to nil.
- Wolves have failed to score in three of their last five away matches.
Man City vs Aston Villa – Man City To Win + BTTS (15/8)
- Man City need a win to guarantee winning the league.
- Man City have won five of their last six Premier League matches, with both teams scoring in three of them.
- Aston Villa have scored in each of their last five games.
- Aston Villa failed to win any of their last 16 games against teams sitting top of the league (drawn 2, lost 14).
Norwich vs Tottenham – Tottenham To Win + Son To Score (8/11)
- Norwich lost 5 of their last 6 matches.
- Tottenham won 7 of their last 10 matches.
- Son is 2nd top scorer in the league and only one goal behind Mo Salah.
- Son scored in a 3-0 victory for Spurs in the reverse fixture earlier this season.
*Odds Correct At Time Of Writing – 4:30pm Friday 20th May*
Skybet New Customer Offer T&C’s – NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG