This Cheltenham Saturday Acca Could Pay £2,520 from a £10 Bet! Plus, How to Get £20 Back as Cash If Your First Bet Loses
How Do I Get £20 Back as Cash If My First Bet Loses at Cheltenham This Weekend?
Cheltenham’s three-day November Meeting is the headline act this weekend.
As well as this, Paddy Power is providing new customers with a fantastic promotion that provides £20 back as cash if your first bet loses.
How to claim this Paddy Power offer
- Sign up for a new account with Paddy Power using promo code YSKWDY
- Deposit and place a £20 bet on any horse racing market
- If your selection loses, Paddy Power will refund your stake as cash
Who’s on This Weekend’s Cheltenham Saturday Acca?
It’s a fantastic weekend for fans of Jumps racing as Cheltenham plays host to their three-day November Meeting.
Cheltenham’s November Meeting features some of the most competitive handicaps in the season, including the Paddy Power Gold Cup and the Greatwood Handicap.
As well as this, the meeting often throws up a potential superstar of the future and many a Festival winner has announced themselves onto the scene with a victory this weekend.
Here at Racing Tips, we’ve delved through the Cheltenham cards on the second of their three-day meeting, identifying four selections that make up our Cheltenham Saturday Acca. Place a bet on our acca with Paddy Power and get your first bet refunded as cash if it loses.
THIRD TIME LUCKI – (1:40pm Cheltenham, From The Horse’s Mouth Podcast Novices’ Chase)
PROTEKTORAT – (2:15pm Cheltenham, Paddy Power Gold Cup Handicap Chase)
DRAGON BONES – (2:50pm Cheltenham, Paddy Power Games Handicap Hurdle)
MACKELDUFF – (3:25pm Cheltenham, Paddy Power Feel Like A Favourite Intermediate Handicap Hurdle)
The above acca is valued at 251/1 with Paddy Power, meaning a £10 bet would return £2,520 if it lands.
It’s also worth noting that should the bet not win, it will qualify for Paddy Power’s promotion that provides customers new to their site with up to £20 back as cash if their first bet loses.
Who is Paddy Power?
Paddy Power is a famous bookmaker that is seen producing outlandish and instantly recognisable marketing stunts on some of the most popular sports.
Their Green and White logo has been seen worldwide and it has helped to grow the brand into one of the strongest in the bookmaking landscape.
Terms & Conditions
Who Can Join Paddy Power?
- This is available to new Paddy Power customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
How Can I Take Part in This Offer?
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDY
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using cards
- Place a Sportsbook bet on Horse Racing. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever settled bet will be counted as the qualifying bet.
- Qualifying requirements must be completed within 90 days of account opening
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH
- Maximum refund is £20
When Will I Receive My Free Bets?
- Refund will be processed within 1 hour after the qualifying bet has been settled as a loser.
Other Significant Terms & Conditions
- Sign up offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, and shared computer. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of free bet offers to any customers.
- Deposits made with e-wallets including Apple Pay, Skrill, Paysafe, PayPal and Neteller will not count towards this promotion. Only cards are eligible.
- Customers registering through this offer are not eligible for any other sign up promotion.
- The offer excludes the following bet types: Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie & Yankee.
- Paddy Power reserves the right in its discretion to exclude and/or limit the availability of the offer to certain customers.
- The full terms and conditions of Paddypower.com also apply to this offer