Tote Ten To Follow – Win £250,000 in new horse racing competition
Earlier this month, Tote launched the new and improved Ten To Follow competition, with a guaranteed prize pot of £250,000 and the chance to win tickets to the Cheltenham Festival up for grabs. Entries close on Saturday 30th November.
How To Enter:
1. Follow the link above and register your details with Tote
2. Pick a stable of ten horses to represent you over the course of the season
3. Watch your ten horses win your stable points
4. The more points your horses earn, the more prizes you could win!
For decades, horse racing punters would place their bets using the Tote every week and their Ten To Follow competition proved extremely popular. In it’s first initiative since taking control of Tote earlier this year, UK Tote Group was keen to reintroduce the Ten To Follow competition and this announcement has been met with widespread acclaim from the punting community.
“We have been delighted by the positive response from racing fans to the return of Tote Ten to Follow in a new modern format.” UK Tote Group managing director, Mark Kemp said last week.
“With £250,000 of guaranteed monthly and season-long prizes to play for, we hope the new Tote Ten to Follow will be as popular as before.”
Racing Tips is delighted to announce that we will be working closely with the Tote throughout the Ten To Follow competition. Plenty of articles regarding which horses you should pick will be available on our website shortly, along with the horses our expert team of writers have chosen as part of their stables.
If you’re a total newbie when it comes to Tote Ten To Follow, here’s a breakdown of how the competition works, how points are awarded and what sort of prizes you could get your hands on.
How It Works
Each player must pick a stable of ten horses to represent you over the course of the season. Every time they win or place, you’ll accumulate points. The stable with the most points at the end of the season will win our top prize.
There is a free-to-play competition, with a £10,000 top prize. However, if you pay £5 to enter your stable, you get your hands on a whole heap of prize money!
Any time a horse from your stable wins or places, your stable will win points. The grade of the race and your horse’s starting price will also be taken into account. The bigger the race and the longer your horse’s starting price with the Tote, the more points that horse will earn for your Tote Ten To Follow stable.
Further details of how the scoring system works can be found in the graphic below…
Over 500 horses from every major stable across Britain and Ireland are available to be selected in your stable. The full list of horses you can chose from can be found here…
Along with a guaranteed £250,000 in prize money, paid players have the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Gold Cup day at the 2020 Cheltenham Festival. Full terms and conditions for Tote’s Cheltenham Festival giveaway can be found below….
Cheltenham Ticket Terms And Conditions
- The competition opens at 08:00 on Wednesday 30th October 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Monday 18th November 2019.
- The prize is two tickets to Gold Cup Day at the Cheltenham Festival on Friday 13th March 2020. The tickets are for the Club Enclosure and include:
- Entrance ticket
£9 of food and refreshment vouchers
£10 of betting vouchers
Entrants must be available to attend on Friday 13th March. Travel to the event is not included.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Tote or Rewards4Racing, their agents, the suppliers of any prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification from the competition.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated within these Terms & Conditions, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Tote.co.uk, as the promoter of the competition, reserves the right to amend or alter the competition Terms & Conditions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of the prize or part of the prize being unavailable, Tote reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) understand(s) that their name and image may be reasonably used by Tote.co.uk in relation to post competition publicity/announcements, across various media channels.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by Monday 2nd December 2019, via email.
- The prize must be claimed by Friday, 6th December 2019 after which we reserve the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these Terms & Conditions, Tote reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize(s).
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the competition Terms & Conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. The competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Tote, the trading name of TDCO Limited, registered office at 1 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5EB.