Virtual Sports Championship – Win up to £10,000 with Unibet
Sign up with Unibet today, get their fantastic welcome offer and take part in their Virtual Sports Betting Championships.
Unibet’s Virtual Sports Championship – How To Play
- Place a bet on Virtual Sports with a minimum stake of £5
- Points are calculated based on the number of winning bets
- Each winning bet gives you 1 point to the leaderboard
Help inject a little excitement as Unibet is rolling out the very first Virtual Sports Betting Championship.
Football, basketball, horse racing, tennis, greyhounds – you’ll find all the thrill of fast-paced sports betting at your fingertips. There’s a new tournament every week, starting on Saturday and running until Friday, so you’ve seven days to collect leaderboard points by winning bets. The higher you climb the table, the bigger the cash rewards, with a £3,000 prize for our top player.
If you want to take part in Unibet’s Virtual Sports Betting Championship and you don’t have a Unibet account, then you can also get your hands on their fantastic welcome offer.
Sign up with Unibet, place your first bet of £40 on any sports betting market, and you’ll get your money back as a free bet if it loses, plus a £10 free casino bet!
Unibet’s Virtual Sports Championship – Terms and Conditions
1) This promotion runs from 00:01 Saturday – 23:59 Friday from 21st March 2020 until further notice. Opt-in is required in order to participate in the leaderboard.
2) Every winning bet on Virtual Sports (minimum stake £5, minimum odds 2/5) will give you 1 point on the leaderboard. All Virtual Sports only are eligible for this leaderboard.
3) Cash Free Spins will be awarded on Football Champions Cup and are valued at 20p a spin. All winnings from free spins are cash and have zero wagering.
4) Leaderboard will be updated daily at 16:00 CET, and prizes will be awarded the Monday after the end of the promotion by 19:00 CET.
5) If two players are tied on the leaderboard, the winner will be the player with the highest number of winning bets. If both players still have the same number of winning bets, then the winner will be the player with the highest odds winner.
Unibet’s Virtual Sports Championship – Promotional Terms and Conditions
These Promotion Terms and Conditions including any applicable instructions on www.unibet.co.uk (“Promotion Terms”) apply to all Unibet promotions. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms. In addition, Unibet’s standard Terms and Conditions and Rule Book (“Standard Terms”) also apply (available at www.unibet.co.uk). In the event of any difference between these Promotion Terms and the Standard Terms, these Promotion Terms will prevail.
This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Unibet.
No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in promotions.
Unless confirmed otherwise by Unibet in writing: (i) promotions are available once only to any registered account; and (ii) bonuses cannot be used in conjunction with, or to qualify for, any other Unibet.co.uk promotional offer.
Unibet reserves the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice, in the event that an entry is made in breach of the Promotion Terms and/ or the Standard Terms. Otherwise amendments to the bonus will not be made after you are opted in, unless you accept any such amendments.
Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final.
Unibet may reclaim any bonus amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
Unibet may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
Unibet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
This promotion is operated by Platinum Gaming Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at Suite 2B, 143 Main Street, Gibraltar.