Take advantage of this William Hill new customer offer on mobile and get 50/1 on English King winning the Epsom Derby!
Saturday’s Epsom Derby is sure to attract plenty of global attention despite taking place a month later than originally scheduled from its’ usual June spot. And leading bookmaker William Hill are offering an unmissable new-customer concession for fans of ante-post favourite ENGLISH KING who will be bidding to give trainer Ed Walker a first Classic success.
The dual-winning colt won the recent Lingfield Derby Trial in impressive fashion and will seek to follow the lead of 2019 Derby hero Anthony Van Dyck who took the same path to Epsom success by winning the same Lingfield heat before denying Madhmoon by a half-length to claim Classic success.
For those who fancy English King to follow suit and win the 2020 Epsom Derby renewal, new customers can get a whopping 50/1 about Ed Walker’s star claiming Classic honours where the ante-post favourite will be ridden by mercurial Italian rider Frankie Dettori.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer and get 50/1 on English King winning the Epsom Derby.
2020 Epsom Derby – Get 50/1 on English King landing Classic glory
- Sign up to a new William Hill account via mobile app using promo code EPKING50 in the promo code section;
- Using the displayed link add English King to win the Epsom Derby @ 50/1 to your betting slip and place a £1 bet;
- If English King wins, William Hill will pay out 50/1 in free bets of 10 x £5 free bets within 24 hours.
Terms and conditions
- The William Hill new customer offer is open to new William Hill customers only in the UK or Ireland making a deposit in GBP or Euros;
- Promotion is not available to new accounts funding with e-wallets;
- Promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card, or IP address;
- The promotion runs from 17:00 on 2 July until 16:55 on 4 July;
- Free bets must be used within 30 days;
- Mobile customers only; promotion is not available via William Hill website.