Saturday’s ITV Racing tips – 12/1 tip and an 80/1 accumulator with Mr Green
Our expert has taken a look through all of Saturday’s televised races and highlights five horses to back at Ascot and York with Mr Green on Saturday 27th July.
Enable fever will sweep through Berkshire tomorrow afternoon, as John Gosden’s all-conquering filly puts her unbeaten run on the line in the historic King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes. Around the Group One feature, there are several excellent races coming to us live from Ascot and up at York, where the highlight of the afternoon is the prestigious York Stakes.
Mr Green is fast becoming one of the country’s leading sportsbooks and they’re offering this fantastic welcome offer for sports fans. Sign up today, place your first £10 bet on any sportsbook market and you’ll receive a £10 accumulator bet.
Want to make the most of Mr Green’s welcome offer? Here’s how you can make a whole heap of profit backing five horses in Saturday’s televised races with Mr Green.
Saturday’s ITV Racing Tips
Bet 1 – First £10 Deposit with Mr Green
Ripp Orf’s record around Ascot makes it inevitable he will be backed into favouritism for this race. While there are plenty of other entrants who also boast sizable claims, the one I want to side with is ARBALET, who finished second in this race 12 months ago off a mark four pounds less than that he carries today and it seems his season has been centred around a return to the International.
Ben Curtis gave Arbalet an excellent ride in this race last year, sitting just off the pace before striking inside the final furlong, only to be repelled by the valiant Burnt Sugar. Hugo Palmer’s charge hasn’t run in a handicap since, plying his trade at Listed and Group Three level, with his best performance coming in the Midsummer Stakes at Windsor last time out, where Arbalet stayed on nicely for fourth behind Matterhorn and New Graduate.
Seven furlongs looks to be Arbalet’s ideal trip and ground conditions should be ideal. James Doyle rides Ascot as well as any other jockey and Hugo Palmer’s stable are starting to hit some form, striking with almost 30% of their runners in the last two weeks.
I’m a little worried about the pace down the centre of the track where Arbalet is drawn. However, if he can jump out of the gates and latch onto likely front-runner, Lake Volta two stalls outside him, then Arbalet could get a lovely toe into the race and go one better than the finish he managed in 2018.
Bet 2 – £10 Free Accumulator bet
1:50pm Ascot Princess Margaret Keeneland Stakes (Group 3) 6f
Good Vibes appeals at an each-way price, as does Richard Hannon’s Dark Lady. Yet, I was so taken with SUMMER ROMANCE’S victory in the Empress Fillies’ Stakes, I can’t bring myself to side against her.
Charlie Appleby’s filly was well backed on the day and put the race to bed as easy as she pleased, carting clear of a decent field to secure a bloodless seven-length triumph. All roads seem to lead for the 2020 1000 Guineas for this progressive daughter of Kingman and I’d be extremely shocked if her colours were lowered at Ascot.
2:05pm York Sky Bet Get Knotted Handicap (Class 3) 7f
It would be quite the fairytale if Get Knotted could win the handicap that bares his name and Michael Dods’ runner has to be respected. I, however, prefer the chances of MEDAHIM, who’s dropped down to the same rating he carried to victory at Goodwood last summer and Ivan Furtado has managed to land the services of in-form Champion Jockey contender, Danny Tudhope.
Since scoring in good style at Goodwood, Medahim has been well-beaten under heavy weight burdens in four competitive handicaps. A trip to Newmarket sparked a return to form last time out, where Medahim stayed on smartly for fourth behind International contenders Land Of Legends and Reputation. Tudhope’s mount looks perfectly poised to strike at York on Saturday.
2:25pm Ascot Porsche Handicap (Class 2) 1m
With little appealing in opposition, the stage looks set for MOTAKHAYYEL to build on the impressive, from-the-front victory he secured at the July Festival. Despite slipping to the bottom of the betting that day, Richard Hannon’s colt controlled the bet365 Mile Handicap, leading the five-runner field along down the centre of the track before pulling clear to beat Flashcard by a couple of lengths.
This isn’t exactly a step up in quality and the handicapper’s decision to raise Motakhayyel up the ratings by six pounds doesn’t seem excessive. Jim Crowley has been riding well of late, winning with 27% of his rides over the past two weeks and I expect the former Champion Jockey will give the favourite another confident ride.
3:15pm Sky Bet York Stakes (Group 2) 1m2f
With three-year-old’s boasting such a poor record against their elders in this Group Two and the ground firmly against Addeybb, it’s very hard to side against REGAL REALITY and Sir Michael Stoute’s four-year-old could bring home the bacon by landing the final leg of this lucrative accumulator. A typical Stoute improver, Regal Reality has got better with each of his starts this term, following an easy victory in the Brigadier Gerard Stakes with a fine, staying-on third behind Enable and Magical in the Coral-Eclipse. A repeat of that run at Sandown, for which he was handed a career-high mark of 120, would surely be enough to seal victory in this competitive contest.
Terms And Conditions
- £10 minimum deposit required to activate offer.
- Offer only available to new Mr Green customers who have never completed a first deposit.
- The qualifying bets to claim the Free Bet must have minimum odds of 3/1 (4.00) or higher.
- Qualifying bets can be made up of one bet of £10+ or numerous bets totalling £10+.
- The Free Bet will be credited to valid player accounts only once the original £10 wager has been settled.
- The Free Bet will be credited as one £10 Free Bet and must be used on an accumulator with 3 or more selections.
- Free Bet will expire 7 days after receipt.
- Free Bet can be used on straight Accumulators/Combination bets only and can not be used on System bets including but not limited to Trixies, Patents, Yankees, Canadians, Heinz
- For winning Free Bets, it is important to note that the stakes are not returned, only the winnings made from them.
- Sports betting unavailable for android users of OS 4.X or lower.
- Excludes deposits via Skrill, Moneybookers, Paysafe or Neteller
- Mr Green has the right to remove Free Bet winnings from individual players or groups of players suspected of abusing the Free Bet offer. If there is any evidence that a bet or multiple bets placed by a customer or group of customers, where as a result of a bonus a customer guarantees profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Mr. Green will reclaim all bonus money. Mr. Green reserves the right to also void any bets, and or confiscate winnings related to this promotion in lieu of this type of behaviour.
- Only one (1) Welcome offer can be claimed per person, per account, household, IP, device, e-mail address or payment details.
- Claiming one (1) offer will mean the player cannot claim any other welcome bonus.
- Mr Green’s general terms and conditions apply.