Betfair new customer offer – Get 50/1 on Paisley Park winning Saturday’s Long Walk Hurdle
A top-class showdown awaits punters in Saturday’s Long Walk Hurdle at Ascot and fans of Emaa Lavelle’s star stayer Paisley Park can get 50/1 on the Cheltenham Festival winner getting back to winning ways with leading bookmaker Betfair.
Saturday at Ascot features a not-to-be-missed Grade One contest in the shape of the Long Walk Hurdle and the three-mile contest could go a long way to shaping the future of the staying hurdle divison and the ultimate prize at Cheltenham in March.
Two of the staying division heavyweights go toe to toe in Saturday’s feature which gets underway at 2.25pm at Ascot, with Emma Lavelle’s star stayer and 2019 Stayers Hurdle winner Paisley Park set to renew rivalry with recent Newbury Long Distance Hurdle winner Thyme Hill from the in-form Philip Hobbs camp.
The pair slugged it out at Newbury last month with Hobbs’ rising star coming out on top in a pulsating due, and while but fans of Paisley Park would have been disappointed by his defeat they’d have been equally pleased to see their favourite return to form following heart issues that scuppered his Cheltenham Festival dream back in March.
2020 Long Walk Hurdle tips – Back Paisley Park at 50/1
The apple of Emma Lavelle’s eye, Paisley Park won this race in 2018 prior to going on to Cheltenham Festival glory and he’ll be a popular choice to regain winning ways in this race prior to heading back to Cheltenham.
Saturday’s Grade One feature race is sure to be keenly contested however with progressive Main Fact and classy mare Roksana sure to offer up stiff opposition to the leading pair and fans of Paisley Park can take advantage of a fantastic 50/1 offer by leading bookmaker Betfair on Emma Lavelle’s star turning the tables on Thyme Hill.
To get this fantastic offer:
- Sign up to a new Betfair account using this dedicated link;
- Place a bet of £1 at the normal odds stated on the sportsbook;
- If Paisley Park wins, get extra winnings paid as free bets;
- Catch the action live on ITV Racing to see if you win.
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit required. Qualifying bet must be placed at the normal odds • max bet £1 • Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 2 hrs of qualifying bet settlement and valid for 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in bet returns • Free bets expire 7 days after credit • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Full T&C’s apply.