Bet £10 get up to £40 in free bets with Betfred’s new customer offer
The name Betfred needs no introduction and the high street bookmaking giant is a name well known in the betting industry as a company which offers unparalleled service and choice of betting markets. For punters without an account the current Betfred new customer offer is too good to miss!
There’s a Betfred shop in most towns and cities, but why not bring the high street into the comfort of the living room with Betfred’s excellent betting portal? Or take Betfred with you wherever you go via their online app and ensure you never miss a minute of the action. Whatever your sport, Betfred has you covered wherever you are.
How to claim this fantastic offer!
- Follow this link or click on any of the banners and sign up with leading bookmaker Betfred
- Deposit and stake £10 at odds of Evens or greater
- Receive £30 in Free Bets credited within 10 hours of bet settlement and a further £10 in free bets if your first bet is a loser.
- Register using the promo code BETFRED40a, deposit and place first bet of £10 or more between 00:00 01/06/20 and 23:59 21/06/20. (Promotional Period)
For those who don’t have a Betfred account and with Royal Ascot around the corner then Betfred’s new customer offer is an unmissable deal and an ideal way to get some Royal Ascot free bets and top offers from the leading bookmaker.
Betfred new customer offer terms & conditions
- New Betfred.com or Betfred app customers only.
- The promotion is only available to customers from the UK (including Northern Ireland).
- Customers first bet must be placed at a cumulative price of Evens (2.0) or greater
- Customers must deposit and bet a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction. For example, two £5 single bets will not qualify as they are two separate bet transactions.
- Customers first bet must be placed on Sportsbook markets. (Totepool, Games, Casino, Numbers, Lotto, Virtual, Poker and Bingo do not qualify).
Full list of terms and conditions relating to the Betfred new customer offer can be found here.