Saturday Sandown bets – Bet through the card with Betfair
Get £60 in free bets to use through the racecard at Sandown on Saturday 24 April.
The latest in Betfair’s top-class new customer offers, make your Saturday Sandown bets with the leading bookmaker’s cash and hopefully turn a profit on the final day of the jumps season.
The bet365 Gold Cup meeting heralds the end of another fantastic season over the sticks and some competitive horse racing action is in store at the Esher track to bring down the curtain including Grade One action with the Celebration Chase and the ever-competitive bet365 Gold Cup among the highlights of the day’s racecard.
Leading bookmaker Betfair are getting in on the Sandown action with their latest Betfair new customer offer which allows punters the chance to make their Saturday Sandown bets using the bookmaker’s cash and potentially closing out the jumps season with some Saturday profit.
Bet £10 on race one and get £10 through the rest of the card
New Betfair customers could be enjoying £60 of free bets to wager on their selections on the card at Sandown on Saturday where the best of the day’s racing at the Esher track will feature on the day’s ITV Racing.
Some big names are in action on the card too with the likes of Altior, Sceau Royal and Cheltenham Festival winner Put The Kettle On all in action in the feature Grade One Celebration Chase; while the ever-popular Frodon and Bryony Frost will clash with Nicky Henderson’s Mister Fisher and Born Survivor from the Dan Skelton team in the Oaksey Chase.
And new Betfair punters could be backing their favourites with Betfair’s money by signing up to this unmissable offer and betting £10 on the opening race on the card. Win or lose the leading bookmaker will give new customers £60 in free bets to use on the remainder of the card.
How do I get £60 in free bets at Sandown?
Signing up for a new Betfair accout is quick and easy and it won’t be long until you’re using your free bets through the card at Sandown. Here’s how you can get in on the act and enjoy the final day of the jumps season with Betfair’s cash.
To get started click on this link or on any of the Betfair branded banners on this page to be taken to the dedicated offer sign-up page and complete the relevant information in the displayed form. Be sure to use the promo code ZSKAHQ in order to activate the offer and ensure you get your free bets.
Once registered, deposit and place at least £10 bet on the opening race of the Sandown racecard which is due to go to post at 1.55pm; your bet should be placed on the win/each-way market and as soon as the bet has settled – and hopefully won – you’ll receive your free bets made up of 6 x £10 free bets to place on the remainder of your Saturday Sandown bets.
Offer terms and conditions
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland.
- Open a new account using promo code ZSKAHQ.
- Deposit a minimum of £10 via Cards or ApplePay. Credit Card deposits are not available to accounts registered in the UK.
- Place a single Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) £10 bet, at minimum odds of 1/5 (1.2 decimal), on the 13:55 Sandown ‘Win Each Way’ market, Saturday 24th April.
- Your qualifying bet will be the first bet struck that meets the above criteria.
- In-running bets do not count for this purposes of this promotion, nor will Cashed Out and Partially Cashed Out bets.
- After the qualifying bet has settled you will receive a £10 free bet for each of the remaining Sandown races on Saturday 24th April. No free bet will be issued for the 1.55 Sandown race (the qualifying race).
- The free bets can be used on the ‘Win/Each-way’ markets only.
See here for full terms and conditions and to sign up for this top Betfair new customer offer.