Sky Bet Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Money Back As Cash If You Lose Offer – Cheltenham Festival 2023
Cheltenham Festival 2023 heads into day two and Sky Bet have released a special money-back offer for the Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle at 13:30. Back a horse to win, if your selection loses you will receive cashback up to £5.
How To Get Sky Bet Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Money Back As Cash If You Lose Offer For Cheltenham Festival 2023
- Follow this step-by-step Sky Bet Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Money Back As Cash If You Lose Offer for Cheltenham Festival 2023
- Head over to Sky Bet and sign-up as a new customer on the website or mobile app
- Fill out the relevant registration details
- Place a bet on the Sky Bet Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle
- If your horse loses, your account will be refunded within 24 hours
Sky Bet Cheltenham Offer Terms & Conditions
- Customers must place a bet online or through the Sky Bet App as their FIRST CASH BET on a horse that runs in the 13.30 Cheltenham on Wednesday 15th March 2023 and will receive their money back as cash on all winning singles or the win part of each-way singles if their horse doesn’t win and place under their FIRST CASH BET “Promotion”).
- This Promotion is only available to eligible individuals aged 18 years and over, who are registered Customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- Customers with applicable restrictions on their account, and/or who have been excluded from any Gaming products/promotions and/or have been previously excluded from any promotional free bets will not be able to claim this Promotion.
- Customers acknowledge that this Promotion only applies to their FIRST CASH on a horse that runs in the 13.30 Cheltenham on Wednesday 15th March 2023 (the “First Cash Bet”). Subsequent bets following the first cash bet will not receive a cash refund and will be settled under the normal Sky Betting and Gaming Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is available from 09:00 on 23rd February 2023 until 13:30 on Wednesday 15th March 2023 (the “Promotional Period”) where all First Cash Bets must be placed within the Promotional Period.
- In the event a Customer’s First Cash Bet is a Non-Runner, this Promotion will apply to the Customer’s next bet on the 13.30 Cheltenham on Wednesday 15th March (the “Qualifying Event”).
- If the Customer places more than one bet at the same time in one betslip, this Promotion will only apply to the bet with the lowest bet receipt number. This information can be found within the My Bets section.
- Refunds for any losing place will be credited in equal amount to the value of the Customer’s stakes on qualifying (1) losing singles; or (2) the losing “win” part of each way bets, up to a maximum of £2/€2.
- First Cash Bets placed with free bet stakes, or multiple bets do not count towards this Promotion.
- Only First Cash Bets placed on the main race market for 13.30 Cheltenham on Wednesday 15th March count. Bets placed on additional markets such as Price Boosts, Tote bets, Pari-Mutuels, Forecasts, Tricasts, Distance Bets, Unnamed Favourite, Unnamed Second Favourite or Derived Markets (e.g Place Only Betting, Faller Insurance and Match Bets) will not qualify.
- Max refund per Customer / household / IP address / email address is £2/€2.
- Customers acknowledge that dead heat rules will apply as per necessary.
- First Cash Bets cannot be cashed out and will not qualify for this Promotion.
- If fewer than 5 runners come under starters orders, Sky Betting and Gaming reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion without prior notice though where reasonably possible and where time permits prior to the race start, we will attempt to provide prior notice.
- Refunds will be credited within 72 hours of the completion of the race to the Customer’s account balance.
- Sky Betting and Gaming reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- Customers using Moneybookers, Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Sky Betting and Gaming reserve the right to credit accounts in cash.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Terms and Conditions apply to this Promotion
How To Use The Sky Bet Cheltenham Special Offer
You can take advantage of the Sky Bet Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Money Back As Cash If Your Horse Loses Offer by placing a bet on the race at 13.30 on Wednesday 15th March. You can place your bet on the race and if that horse fails to win, you will receive a refund in cash up to £5.
Other Offers From Sky Bet During Cheltenham Festival
Sky Bet have a number of special Cheltenham offers for the full meeting if you sign up as a new Sky Bet customer.
Aside from the Sky Bet Ballymore Novices’ Hurdle Money Back Offer, you can get £30 in Free Bets when you register as a new customer and place a fresh bet. Other Cheltenham Offers include £40 in Free Bets for the horse racing market when you lay a £10 bet. Another Welcome Offer with Sky Bet is £30 in Free Bets and 30 Free Spins when you place a bet worth £10.