William Hill new customer offer – Get 30/1 on Enable winning the King George!
Take advantage of this William Hill new customer offer on mobile and get 30/1 on Enable to win the King george!
Saturday’s King George is sure to attract plenty of global attention despite a field of just four runner as superstar Enable attemps to win a historic third King George. And leading bookmaker William Hill are offering an unmissable new-customer concession for fans of Enable
The superstar mare needs no introduction to racing fans after she was just touched off in her attempt to win a record third Prix de L’Arc de Triomphe in France last October and she seems to retain all her ability despite now being a six-year-old and taking .
For those who fancy English King to follow suit and win the 2020 King George new customers can get a whopping 30/1 about John Gosden’s star and who better to have on board than the remarkable Feankie Dettori. A great race lies in store and mobile customers can take advantage of take advantage of this fantastic offer by clicking on the image below.
Here’s how to take advantage of this offer and get 30/1 on Enable winning the King George.
2020 King George – Get 30/1 on Enable winning third King George
- Sign up to a new William Hill account via mobile app using promo code EPE30 in the promo code section;
- Using the displayed link add Enable to win theKing George @ 30/1 to your betting slip and place a £1 bet;
- If Enable wins, William Hill will pay out 30/1 in free bets of 6 x £5 free bets within 24 hours.
Terms and conditions
- The William Hill new customer offer is open to new William Hill customers only in the UK or Ireland making a deposit in GBP or Euros;
- Promotion is not available to new accounts funding with e-wallets;
- Promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card, or IP address;
- The promotion runs from 9:00 on 24 July until 15:25 on 25 July;
- Free bets must be used within 30 days;
- Mobile customers only; promotion is not available via William Hill website.