Sky Bet Triumph Hurdle Money Back As Cash If You Lose – Cheltenham Festival 2023
The Cheltenham Festival 2023 enters the fourth and final day and Sky Bet are continuing its trend of offering money back in cash. Sky Bet are allowing new and existing customers to back any horse in the Triumph Hurdle at 13.30 GMT, and if their selection fails to win then the customer will receive money back as cash.
How To Claim The Sky Bet Triumph Hurdle Money Back As Cash If You Lose Offer For Cheltenham Festival 2023
- Follow this step-by-step Sky Bet Triumph Hurdle 20223 – Money Back As Cash If You Lose Betting Offer.
- Head over to Sky Bet and sign-up as a new customer on the website or mobile app
- Fill out the relevant registration details
- Place a bet on the Sky Bet Triumph Hurdle
- If your horse loses, your account will be refunded within 24 hours
Sky Bet Cheltenham Offer Terms & Conditions
How to Claim
- Place a bet on the 13.30 Cheltenham – Triumph Hurdle
- If your horse loses we will refund all win singles or the win part of each-way singles as cash up to £2/€2 within 24 hours
- E.g. A £2 each-way bet (£4 total stake) would receive a £2 refund if your horse loses.
- This offer only applies to your FIRST CASH BET, on a horse that runs, placed on the 13.30 Cheltenham.
- Please note customers who are ineligible for any promotional free bets will also be ineligible from this promotion.
- Customers must place a bet online or through the Sky Bet App as their FIRST CASH BET on a horse that runs in the 13.30 Cheltenham on Friday 17th March 2023 and will receive their money back as cash on all winning singles or the win part of each-way singles if their horse doesn’t win and place under their FIRST CASH BET “Promotion”).
- This Promotion is only available to eligible individuals aged 18 years and over, who are registered Customers of Sky Betting and Gaming.
- Customers with applicable restrictions on their account, and/or who have been excluded from any Gaming products/promotions and/or have been previously excluded from any promotional free bets will not be able to claim this Promotion.
- Customers acknowledge that this Promotion only applies to their FIRST CASH on a horse that runs in the 13.30 Cheltenham on Friday 17th March 2023 (the “First Cash Bet”). Subsequent bets following the first cash bet will not receive a cash refund and will be settled under the normal Sky Betting and Gaming Terms and Conditions.
- This Promotion is available from 09:00 on 23rd February 2023 until 13:30 on Friday 17th March 2023 (the “Promotional Period”) where all First Cash Bets must be placed within the Promotional Period.
- In the event a Customer’s First Cash Bet is a Non-Runner, this Promotion will apply to the Customer’s next bet on the 13.30 Cheltenham on Friday 17th March 2023 ( the “Qualifying Event”).
- If the Customer places more than one bet at the same time in one betslip, this Promotion will only apply to the bet with the lowest bet receipt number. This information can be found within the My Bets section.
- Refunds for any losing place will be credited in equal amount to the value of the Customer’s stakes on qualifying (1) losing singles; or (2) the losing “win” part of each way bets, up to a maximum of £2/€2.
- First Cash Bets placed with free bet stakes, or multiple bets do not count towards this Promotion.
- Only First Cash Bets placed on the main race market for 13.30 Cheltenham on Friday 17th March 2023 count. Bets placed on additional markets such as Price Boosts, Tote bets, Pari-Mutuels, Forecasts, Tricasts, Distance Bets, Unnamed Favourite, Unnamed Second Favourite or Derived Markets (e.g Place Only Betting, Faller Insurance and Match Bets) will not qualify.
- Max refund per Customer / household / IP address / email address is £2/€2.
- Customers acknowledge that dead heat rules will apply as per necessary and can be viewed here.
- First Cash Bets cannot be cashed out and will not qualify for this Promotion.
- If fewer than 5 runners come under starters orders, Sky Betting and Gaming reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion without prior notice though where reasonably possible and where time permits prior to the race start, we will attempt to provide prior notice.
- Refunds will be credited within 72 hours of the completion of the race to the Customer’s account balance.
- Sky Betting and Gaming reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this Promotion from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- Customers using Moneybookers, Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Sky Betting and Gaming reserve the right to credit accounts in cash.
How To Use The Sky Bet Cheltenham Special Offer
You can take advantage of the Sky Bet Triumph Novices 2023 – Non Runner No Bet: Money Back As Cash If You Lose Cheltenham Offer by placing a bet on the race at 13.30 on Friday 17th March. You can place your bet on the race and if that horse fails to win, you will receive a refund in cash up to £2.
Other Offers From Sky Bet During Cheltenham Festival
Sky Bet have a number of special Cheltenham offers for the full meeting if you sign up as a new Sky Bet customer.
Aside from the Sky Bet Triumph Novices Hurdle 2023 offer, you can get £30 in Free Bets when you register as a new customer and place a fresh bet. Other Cheltenham Offers include £40 in Free Bets for the horse racing market when you lay a £10 bet. Another Welcome Offer with Sky Bet is £30 in Free Bets and 30 Free Spins when you place a bet worth £10.