Tote Bet £10 Get £40 In Free Bets + £1m Cheltenham Placepot Pools Offer – Cheltenham Festival 2023
It’s Cheltenham Festival week and Tote are giving new customers the chance to win part of a £1, placepot pool. Sign up as a new customer and place a £10 racing pool bet to receive £40 in free bets.
How To Get Tote Bet £10 Get £40 In Free Bets + £1m Placepot Pools Offer For Cheltenham Festival 2023
- Follow this step-by-step Tote Bet £10 Get £40 In Free bets offer for Cheltenham Festival 2023
- Head over to Tote and sign-up as a new customer on the website
- Fill out the relevant registration details with code YSKAMR
- Place a placepot pool qualifying bet of £10
- Get £40 in free bets to use on all racing markets
Tote Cheltenham Offer Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is only available to individuals aged 18 (eighteen) years and over who are resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland and may only be redeemed once per individual customer.
- This promotion is available to all customers making their first bet of £/€10 minimum on racing pools following their registration of a Tote customer Account on the Tote.co.uk or Tote.ie websites or official Tote app (excluding bets placed on events located in the ‘Ten to Follow’, virtual or games section of the website or official Tote app), such bet is defined as a “Qualifying Bet” in these terms.
- Once your Qualifying Bet is settled, we will credit the value of £/€40 in Tote Credit, £/€20 redeemable against win/place racing bets only and £/€20 redeemable against UK and Irish exotic bets only (see clause 6 for further details on qualifying bet types).
- The maximum credit is £/€40, so if, for example, your Qualifying Bet is £/€50, you will be credited a total of £/€40 in Tote Credit once the bet settles. See clauses 12 to 19 (inclusive) for further details on Tote Credit.
- Only the value of your Qualifying Bet will count towards this offer. The value of any subsequent bets will not contribute towards the value of your Tote Credit reward.
- Qualifying Tote racing bets available are: Toteexacta, Totetrifecta, Toteswinger, Totejackpot, Toteplacepot, Toteplacepot7, Totequadpot, Totescoop6, Totesurvivor, Totewin, Toteplace.
- In circumstances where more than one bet is placed on the same bet slip, the Qualifying Bet is the first bet added to that bet slip.
- Totewin and Toteplace are classed as two separate bets. By way of example, in the case of a £/€5 Totewin bet and £/€5 Toteplace bet being struck together in the customer’s first betting transaction, only the £/€5 Totewin bet will qualify towards the promotion.
- This promotion excludes Ten to Follow, Tote virtual and Tote football bets. Therefore, if your first bet is on either Ten to Follow, any Tote virtual product (including Tote Fantasy) or Tote football product it will not be a Qualifying Bet and your subsequent first bet on any other Tote racing pools product will be the Qualifying Bet for this promotion.
- Subject to clause 18 of these terms and conditions, we will credit your Account (which, for the avoidance of doubt, is defined in the Tote Terms and Conditions) within 24 hours after your first Tote bet is settled.
- This offer is limited to one per customer. In the event of a customer opening more than one account to claim multiple registration offers, or claiming an offer on duplicate accounts, we reserve the right to suspend and close any duplicate accounts and make void any bets placed.
- Tote Credit is subject to a 7-day expiry from the date that it is credited to your Account and can neither be withdrawn, exchanged nor substituted for cash, whether in part or in full.
- In the case of this promotion, Tote Credit will be split £/€20 redeemable against win/place racing bets only and £/€20 redeemable against UK and Irish exotics bets only.
- Although Tote Credit cannot be withdrawn, any winnings derived from bets placed with Tote Credit can be withdrawn.
- Tote Credit can only be redeemed across racing bets (see clause 6 for further details on qualifying bet types).
- Tote Credit cannot be redeemed across Ten to Follow, virtual or games sections of the website or official Tote app.
- Tote Credit stakes cannot be used to qualify for any another Tote promotion or offers.
- Tote reserves the right to refuse Tote Credit to a customer where Tote reasonably believes that such customer is abusing or defrauding the Tote Credit system.
- As stated in the Tote Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of a promotion or withdraw any promotion or offer at any time at our reasonable discretion on prior notice to you wherever possible. However, the promotion may be amended or withdrawn without notice, temporarily or permanently, if we deem it necessary to do so (acting reasonably). For the avoidance of doubt, we will not amend or withdraw any promotion or offer where you have already signed up to the terms unless we reasonably believe that you have engaged in or might be engaging in fraudulent or unlawful activity or where you are in or where we reasonably believe that you might be in serious breach of the Tote Terms and Conditions.
- We cannot accept liability for any lost, incomplete, indecipherable, or delayed entries caused by technical factors beyond our reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions are additional to and operate in conjunction with the Tote Terms and Conditions. Defined terms in the Tote Terms and Conditions shall apply in these terms and conditions, unless otherwise defined.
- You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age. Underage gambling is a criminal offence and is not tolerated by us. We reserve the right to request age verification documentation from any customer at any time and to render void any bets with persons under the age of 18.
- TDCO Limited reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions or withdraw the promotion at any time at our reasonable discretion on prior notice to customers wherever possible.
- Issued by TDCO Limited whose registered office is at 6th floor, 6 Kean Street, London, WC2B 4AS, trading a “Tote”.
- Please bet responsibly – for advice visit www.begambleaware.org.
How To Use The Tote Cheltenham Special Offer
Sign-up as a new customer with Tote and register your deposit. Place a first qualifying bet on a placepot pool. After placing the bet, you will receive £40 in free bets to be used across any horse racing market.
What is a Placepot?
To win the Tote Placepot, you need to pick a horse to place in the first six races at any UK, Irish or selected International meeting. You can play the Placepot daily at all UK and Irish meetings and on major international meetings such as the Dubai Carnival, Breeders’ Cup and Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe.
How to win
To win the Placepot, you simply need to have a horse placed in the first six races at any meeting. How many places are on offer depends on how many runners are in a race and the same terms apply to the Tote Place pool.
Choosing your Horses
With the Placepot, it can pay to take on the favourites. The biggest dividends are won when the most popular horses fail to make the places – so if you think a fancied horse might have a chink in their armour, you should try and find something less popular to take them on with. Equally, it is often wise to have a couple of favourites on your side, seen as single-line “Bankers” in suitable races.
Multiple Lines in a Placepot
You can select more than one horse in each race, but this will mean that your total stake will increase.